Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Natalie Adele Macbeth

Abbe and I welcome our daughter into the world!

Natalie Adele Macbeth

December 10, 2007 - 2:29pm

20 inches long

7 pounds, 9 ounces.

Mom and baby are both doing great. We'll be home tomorrow and pictures and more will be posted!

Thanks for all the calls and texts. Our daughter is truly lucky to have such a great group of friends and family to welcome her into the world.

8 comments:

Renee said...

Congratulations! I'm sure the baby will be as pretty as the name!

(Although, as a mathematician, I have to point out that Natalie's middle name Adele is beautiful as well!)

Chris
(posting as Renee, who is not up yet in Japan, but who will be very excited to hear the news, too!)

Emily said...

Congrats, Abbe and Evan! I love the name you chose and I can't wait to meet her! :) We are so excited for you both! Hoo-ray! :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah.... i am so excited to finally be an aunt... i can't wait to see her, and you guys as well.
love you both, or should i say all three :)
Auntie Carrie

Becky said...

Yippee baby is out. Can't wait to see pictures.

Paradox13VA said...

We are home now. Abbe will be posting photos and stuff up later, but Natalie needs her mom first. :)

SeanMike said...

Congrats!

PS - EAT IT!!!! (you know what!)

Judi said...

How exciteing for you all, you too Grandma... now come on and lets get that photo posted your killing us!!!

Paradox13VA said...

Sean, no such luck. But THANK YOU for the package. We LOVED it. There will be photos I'm sure.

Trail 5K

On a cool, wet Saturday in early May, Natalie and I participated in our first ever Trail 5K race! It was put on by my friend Maya's hor...

Most popular posts