After Sydney's birthday party, we stayed at Kelly & Chris's house to have pizza and hang out for a bit. Evan volunteered to take some photos of us girls - how cute are we! And, as Kelly posted on FB, they've been friends since "the womb".
September 2007 (Kelly's photo):

January 2013
We then wanted to get some photos of all of the kids together. What we didn't realize while the kids were getting in position was that Chase had picked up these clippers I was using....I had to grab a shot. His face in this photo is either hysterical, or terrifying depending on your state of mind! What's even funnier is how Natalie was in no way paying attention.
Luckily, Chase did not at all mind having the clippers taken away...Natalie continued to be oblivious :)
Henry did not want to get in for photos, so I got some cute ones of the other four. This was my favorite!
The only way Henry would get in the photo was if I joined him - hence my presence below.
Evan grabbed this shot of Henry and I solo...too cute!
I found this fuzzy headband and had stuck it on my head and Evan grabbed this shot. Given the craziness in my hair above, I should've kept the headband on!








No comments:
Post a Comment