Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Will's holiday party

This post was supposed to go up yesterday, to make it an even 170 posts for 2012, but unfortunately I didn't get on my computer at all yesterday and I forgot to auto post this, so instead...Happy New Year! First post of 2013 :) We normally spend our NYE with our good friends from college, but this year was a bit different - Essie and her fiance Jake got married! The wedding was lovely, the reception was tons of fun, and I had a great time being the official photographer. I've just spent the past 2+ hours editing the first 55 photos...I still have over 250 to go! Hopefully they won't all require too much adjusting...but I'm having fun playing with Lightroom software too (one of my Christmas presents). So, we had a pretty great NYE...I hope everyone else did as well!

Now, on to finish up my holiday-related posts before we get too far into January. Three weeks ago my friends Will and Nate threw a holiday party that was also a "goodie exchange" - whoever wanted to participate brought some goodies to share, and they divided up all of them for us to take home. We ended up with some good stuff...and a few things that I'm still not certain what they were! But it was a really good idea and a lot of fun. I took some cute pics, so thought I'd share here.
Kathy and Katie

Henry man!

Evan and Henry

Kathy took this one of Henry and I

Ellie being cute under some furniture

This next one contains a bad word, so you've been forewarned! The pie was baked by a friend of ours, and we were all highly amused by the crust.





No comments:

Trail 5K

On a cool, wet Saturday in early May, Natalie and I participated in our first ever Trail 5K race! It was put on by my friend Maya's hor...

Most popular posts