I've been going through and organizing photos between my iPad, iPhone and computer - it's not as difficult of a process as I thought, but it still takes a somewhat annoying amount of time that I would rather be spending editing the many photo shoots/portraits that I have to work on. However, it's a necessary task, and it means I come across some "hidden" gems from those places that I forgot about until now.
First up: Natalie at her 5 year checkup! Wait, did I post this photo already? I may have. Oh well, you get to see it again. Isn't she adorable in her Dr. Seuss gown?
Second: Natalie at a Build-a-Bear birthday party for a friend of hers from preschool. The kids each got to keep the bear they made; the party was a ton of fun!
Third: Natalie has recently become a bit obsessive about brides and wearing the bridal dress up set she got for Christmas. She went through a bride period well over a year ago, and then seemed to grow out of it some, but I think between Essie's wedding and receiving this dress up set the interest in brides has reemerged! I think it's adorable...particularly when she also carries around some of my fake flowers as a bouquet.
And finally: last night I took the kids out for FroYo at Sweet Frog in Leesburg and after getting a bit of sugar in them (having just about finished their dessert), they were being pretty adorable so I nabbed a video. Enjoy the cuteness!
No comments:
Post a Comment