Monday, January 21, 2013

Kid photographers Part 4..ish

I don't remember exactly how many posts I've done highlighting the photos taken by Natalie and/or Henry, but I know of at least 3 off the top of my head that I've posted, so I'm calling this part 4. I may be wrong, but we'll go for it and start the "official" count from here. This first batch was from January 2, when life finally started getting back to normal after the holidays!


This is a project that Natalie made at school in December; I guess she wanted to take a photo of it!

This next batch was taken on Saturday morning while Henry and I were hanging out with Kathy and Katie (those pics coming soon). Very artistic, I thought!

I have absolutely no idea what this is a photo of. Evan and I cannot figure it out.


No comments:

Trail 5K

On a cool, wet Saturday in early May, Natalie and I participated in our first ever Trail 5K race! It was put on by my friend Maya's hor...

Most popular posts